KEGOC's Annual Report and Sustainability Report were recognized as best
KEGOC won the awards for “The Best Sustainability Report”, “The Best Interactive Annual Report” and for “Design and Printing” in the annual reports contest for 2016 held by RAEX (Expert RA Kazakhstan).
The Company annually releases the annual report and sustainability report in a set. This approach allows preparing informative reports with high level of disclosure, and easy-to-use documents.
Key features of the annual report and sustainability report:
- High-quality review of the market. The Company’s reporting often becomes a valuable source of information for the analysts and experts.
- Strategic orientation of the annual report. The content of the Company’s report is based on the strategic goals 2025 and further disclosure of actions and achievements on each strategic area.
- High quality disclosure of information on operating and financial performance. KEGOC annual report contains well-structured and balanced review on basic business areas, in particular, on investment activities and innovation projects. The report includes a detailed analysis of financial and economic indicators and performance.
- Traditionally, KEGOC provides a quality disclosure of corporate governance issues including the activities of the Board of Directors and management remuneration policy.
- High level disclosure of sustainability. The sustainability report details economic, environmental and social aspects of the Company’s operations including Disclosures on Electric Utility Sector and discloses management approaches in these areas. The data provided in the report were certified by external independent consultants and this proves the compliance of the report’s content with G4 Guidelines GRI (Core information disclosure option). This enhances the confidence of the stakeholders with respect to accuracy of the published information, and its compliance with best corporate governance practices.