The Ombudsman is a person appointed by the Board of Directors of the Fund whose role is to advise the employees of the Fund and organizations that appealed to him and to assist in resolving labor disputes, conflicts, problematic issues of a social and labor nature, as well as to observe the principles of business ethics by the Fund's employees and organizations.
Mr. Nurlan Yerimbetov
Ombudsman at Samruk-Kazyna JSC since March 31, 2017
Mr. Yerimbetov has an educational background in Humanities, he is a Candidate of Political Sciences. He worked as Head of the Center for Social Partnership Corporate Foundation under Samruk-Kazyna JSC from 2012 to 2016; since 2016 he serves as Chairperson of the Center's Supervisory Board. He is a Member of the Advisory Council at the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan, President of the Civil Alliance of Kazakhstan ALE, Member of the Political Council of Nur Otan Party. He was decorated with the Order of Kurmet ('Honor') state award in 2015.
Work Principles of the Ombudsman
The main principles of the Ombudsman’s work are independence, neutrality and impartiality, confidentiality and informality.
· The Ombudsman is independent in his activities and independent in his judgments;
· The Ombudsman cannot occupy another position in the Fund or an organization that could compromise his independence and neutrality;
· The Ombudsman participates in the selection of employees to the Ombudsman's office and manages its work.
2) Neutrality and impartiality.
· The Ombudsman is neutral, impartial and independent when considering the appeal;
· The Ombudsman does not stand on the side of any of the conflicting (disputing) parties;
· The Ombudsman does not have personal material and (or) non-material interests from the results of consideration of applications.
· The Ombudsman does not disclose information if he does not get permission from the applying person and even in this case independently makes the final decision at his own discretion. Exceptions are cases established by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
· The Ombudsman does not disclose the names of the persons who addressed him in providing recommendations on the main trends, identified problems, existing policies and established practice.
· The Ombudsman carries out his activities on an informal basis, in particular, he listens, provides and receives information, materials and necessary explanations, and also, at his own discretion, engages interested persons on an informal basis;
· The Ombudsman does not take decisions of binding nature and does not take formal decisions for officials of the Fund and organizations;
· The Ombudsman only complements the formal sources of conflict resolution, but in no case replaces them;
· An appeal to the Ombudsman or to the Ombudsman's office is voluntary, but not mandatory.
Dear Natalia Ivanovna, for all communications concerning unlawful acts of the Fund’s officials and other employees please contact: Ombudsman's Hotline: +7 (7172) 55-40-04 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org